I cancelled my account back in sept 2015.As far as I was concerned I thought I had done everything reasonable to cancel the account.

There were no other options to delete my information On Dec 2017 I received notification from customer care @Lynda.com that there was an unauthorized 3rd party breach on my account.

Yes it was hacked into and now the PERP accessed all my personal info credit cards address location and phone.I'm pissed because Lynda.com has no option to delete the account so therefor if I am not going back and change my password every quarter then I am subject to this activity this is BULLS#!T

This person wrote the review because of "security" of lynda account from Lynda. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lynda to "allow people to delete their accounts especially if they have not been active for over 90 days. by not having the option to delete the account i had an unmonitored account that was hacked".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lynda for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lynda?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #1257470

"Yes it was hacked into " --> How do you know that they indeed have hacked you?

Are there any clues that someone has got into your accounts and have had done anything?

I've received the same message from "Lynda" but I have not noticed any strange behaviours in my accounts.

If they have got into their database does that mean that I've got to change my password on all the places where the password is the same as in Lynda in order to protect my accounts?

to Anonymous Petah Tikva, Hamerkaz, Israel #1257906

The point is that lynda.com doesn't have options for deleting such sensitive information as credit card details. You may cancel your account, but your billing details will still remain intact. So I'm very pissed too.

to Anonymous London, London, United Kingdom #1258266

But even if they have got the credit card/debit card information what exactly are they able to do without the CVV number?