Lynda.com is a thriving scam,read reviews in Pissed customer.I signed up for a free trial for a week,handed over my Visa card number..DUMB and cancelled the following week.

Now here comes the big scam: Linda.com does not confirm your cancellation, no e-mail, so no traces of your cancellation.This allows them to keep on charging you every month for courses you cancelled.

I called Visa, explained the situation and cancelled my card. Visa told me that they would have insisted on a a reimbursement of the charges if I had a confirmation of the cancellation.

Linkedin and Lynda.com are raking in the money..how can this robbery stop???

Lynda.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of lynda online courses free trial. Lynda needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lynda online courses free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lynda.

Had an Experience with Lynda?

Comments

#1205138

I have exactly the same problem now and I have been chasing them for the refund of the full amount of USD 359. That's a lot of money and I am leaving the country and I need to close my bank account. No answer whatsoever from them.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1201347

How long will it take for Linda.com. to be penalized for their scams??? highway robbery....Worst experience on the internet..