I signed up for lynda's free trial and chose the annual billing.Of course, I had to put my credit card information.

When I tried to log in into my account, it didn't recognize my email address. I thought that was interesting... Then i checked my credit card and LYNDA INC made a $1 charge on it. I didn't misspelled my email and I got no email confirmation.

How can they charge my credit card and not even bother sending an email confirmation regarding their service, or the charge? Worse, I called them that same day and the representative said she can't delete my accound because my email isn't in the system. I reminded her that they still charged me and they'll be billing me monthly (total annually $359 and change). Of course nothing got resolved talking to the representative, and she tried to reassure me that they wouldn't be billing me.

For some reason I didn't believe her...I just went ahead and called my credit card to tell them a fraudulent charge was made (since I got no service for the fees they'd be charging me). I ended up replacing my credit card that same day, just so that they wouldn't rip me off any more than they already had.

Thank God I came on this site to read reviews and I'm so glad I closed down my credit card and didn't take their representative's word for it.Thank you Jesus.

Review about: Lynda Premium Membership.

1.1
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lynda Premium Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lynda?

Comments

Bad*** Investor

Um sorry but based on that picture you uploaded they are not charging you.Each $1 charge is followed by a $1 refund.

Eg.they are charging you nothing until the free trial runs out.

You can see some of those numbers are positive and some negative right?