I dont have an account with Lynda.com, but they charged me every month for 10 months, discovered it on my yearly statement. Total was $350.

When I called them, they say contact my credit card company. Credit card company says its too late to dispute the charges. Tried contacting Lynda.com again and sending them email, but no response. What to do next ?

how did they get my credit card info ?

next step is to get a lawyer involved, but for $350 it may not be worth it, I read online that numerous folks have had their credit card info compromised by these folks or they where charged after they cancelled their account. I have no idea how they even got my credit card info in the first place.

Review about: Lynda Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I am another one of the victims! Just discovered that I have been cheated for 12 months of billing - $420, even though I have never signed up for any account, let alone giving away my credit card number.

The same thing happen to me, is there a way we can do a civil law suit since there are many people with the same story?

I am going through the same thing. I tried calling there phone number (888) 335-9632.

When I call it says hours are from 6am-5pm.

Then it hangs up. I'm on the east coast so it 8:37am here.