Was billed by Lynda.com for $360 on 12/31/2016 on a personal CC that my wife uses.I never received a renewal email from Lynda.com, so I had no idea of the charge until my CPA asked me what Lynda.com was.

Called them today, 11/17/17, to ask why I've never received any notification or emails from them, she said it was for "security reasons?" The customer service rep could see that I haven't logged into the site in 2017, she said "that's unfortunate, I'll send you a password reset so you can enjoy Lynda.com until your membership expires 12/31/17." Due to the amount of time that passed, I wasn't looking for a refund, but I did expect a reasonable explanation as to why I haven't received any communication from them and possibly an extension of access to the site, so I could, at the very least, have a reasonable amount time to use the site for the $360 they billed me for.Auto renewal with NO notification when they can easily verify that you are not using the site is a slimy business model, and they know it.

Review about: Lynda Premium Membership.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lynda?

Comments