1.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Signed up for the free trail in october of 2015. I never wanted to sign up for any subscription because I thought I would at least try the service first. When the 7-day free trail ended I didnt think much of it as I only used the service for a day or two. Im a student so there isnt much of a budget for a 25$ monthly subscription.

I didnt think about Lynda.com until I recently checked out my bank account. Every month since october 2015 Ive been charged 25$.

I dont know how a site can offer a free trail and then continuosly charge their costumers without informing them. Dont fall for the scam of the free trail. You will be charged.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. larshskage is quite happy with idea of a 7-day-trail and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of accountability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "continously charged after the 7 day free trail" of lynda online courses free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Lynda needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lynda online courses free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lynda.

Had an Experience with Lynda?

Comments