Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I started a free a month trial one month ago. I used the website a few sometimes and tonight supposedly is my final at the free trial. Suddenly i realized that I should cancel my account, when i wanted to log in account/billing section it didn't let me log in by saying:

"We are currently experiencing intermittent billing related issues that may impact some features of our website. We are working quickly to resolve the issue. Please try again later.

Beginning on Friday, October 21, 9:00 p.m. (PDT) thru Saturday, October 22, 2:00 a.m. (PDT), will be performing scheduled maintenance. Please note that you will be unable to access your account during some of this time. We apologize for any inconvenience."

So, I can't cancel my trial account until they deduct the whole amount from my credit card. I bet I see this screen because it's exactly the hours which i need for my account. Website maintenance is not my fault if i don't want to continue i don't continue to pay anybody can force me to get their service.

I hope I don't see premium package amount in my bank statement tomorrow.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Lynda. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $359 and wants Lynda to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of accountability, underhanded tactics and billing. Author liked the most idea of a 7-day-trail. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lynda and lynda online courses free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.