Everyone says lynda.com is a great way to learn Photoshop.I thought I would give them a try because I wanted to learn more about Photoshop and Illustrator for graphic design purposes.

The lynda.com membership I paid for has been worthless to me, since I couldn't get anything out of following along on the tutorials that don't allow access to the class exercise files without paying yet more money to upgrade to "premium" membership status! I'm going away disappointed in the whole experience. I consider this a "bait and switch" tactic.

Not good, will be seeking the information I need elsewhere.I am much more impressed with other things I've seen out there at a more affordable price.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lynda. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lynda.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Lynda to other companies on our site.

Comments